The purpose of WORT‘s Board of Directors is to:
- Establish WORT‘s overall goals, priorities, and policies.
- Establish rules, policies and guidelines regarding the facility, equipment, committees, staff, volunteers, and programming of WORT.
- Manage the business, finances, and properties of WORT.
WORT Board Schedule
FY2013 Board of Directors
|Office||Member||Term||Seat Type||Committee Assignments|
|E-mail the full Board of Directors: email@example.com.|
|Vice President||Dean Loumos
|Staff Representative||Norman Stockwell
Long Range Planning
EEO Policy Review
Seated as staff:
|Secretary||Tessa Wyllie de Echeverria
|Member Emeritus||Dave Devereaux-Weber
Long Range Planning
WORT‘s Board of Directors is comprised of:
- Five Participating Members.
- A Participating Member is anyone who has volunteered at least five hours of authorized work in each of three consecutive months between October 1 and March 31 preceding the Board elections in June.
- Three Listener Sponsor Members.
- A Listener Sponsor Member is anyone who has made at least an annual basic ($40) listener-sponsorship level contribution to WORT in the past year.
- One Staff Collective Representative.
- The Staff Representative is elected by the Staff Collective to serve on the Board for a term of no less than three months.
WORT‘s Board of Directors’ meetings are scheduled for the third Wednesday of each month. All Board meetings are open to the public.
Meetings are held:
7:00 – 9:00 pm
118 S. Bedford Street – the station
Monthly meeting schedule
Board Meeting Archives
|January 15||Jan Agenda||Jan Minutes|
|February||Feb Agenda||Feb Minutes|
|March||Mar Agenda||Mar Minutes|
|April||Apr Agenda||Apr Minutes|
|May||May Agenda||May Minutes|
|June||June Meeting Agenda||June Meeting Minutes|
|June (Annual Meeting)||Annual Meeting Agenda||Annual Meeting Minutes|
|July||July Agenda||July Minutes|
|August||Aug Agenda||Aug Minutes|
|September||Sept Agenda||Sept Minutes|
|October||Oct Agenda||Oct Minutes|
|November||Nov Agenda||Nov Minutes|
|December||Dec Agenda||Dec Minutes|
Long Range Planning Committee
For more information about WORT‘s Long Range Planning, visit WORT2020.